Assessment and Report
- Leaders (at any level in the organization) who want to be more effective, healthy and influential
- Aspiring leaders, those who may have influence, but aren’t in a formal leadership position yet
- Anyone who wants to be more purposeful, disciplined and impactful
The success of any organization rises and falls on its leadership. We all know too well:
“As the leaders go, so goes the company.”
It’s mission-critical, therefore, that individuals and teams do all they can to maximize strengths, build-up weaknesses, and identify blind-spots. It’s only when leaders invest in the right priorities, while keeping those priorities in the correct order, that true potential can be reached.
How does a leader maximize their impact over the long-term? High levels of influence endure only with the successful (and consistent) reflection and recalibration of one’s priorities. This continual realignment allows the
best leaders to keep the most important at the forefront, cutting through the constant barrage of tasks, activities, interruptions and urgent requests.
- Understand their strengths in all five areas of the Prioritized Leader Assessment
- Gain insight into how leaders consciously and unconsciously order the five capitals in relation to the ideal ordering
- Have the opportunity to engage in a deep dive analysis within each section, examining low scores, reflecting on opportunities for growth, thinking through suggested next steps and considering potential blind spots
- Be able to share their results with other colleagues and team members to reflect upon their validity, ask for honest feedback, and brainstorm opportunities for improvement
- Create an action plan designed to give clear and concrete next steps to move the participant to greater levels of influence and impact as a leader
The priorities needed to truly succeed in life
- Purpose: The vision to see, articulate and go for a compelling future. The currency is integrity and
- People: The level of health and productivity we have with our colleagues and connections. The currency is
encouragement and accountability.
- Pace: Discerning how fast (or slow) the organization needs to move to sustain long-term success,
capitalize on opportunities, and preserve capital. The currency is time and energy.
- Perception: Choosing a growth mindset, staying open to creative solutions and new ideas. The currency
is insight and innovation.
- Profit: The effective management, investment and release of an organization’s resources. The currency is
dollars and cents.
- Introduction and Framework Overview
- Revealing the Order of your Capitals
- Results Deep Dive into the 5 Ps of Leadership
- Action Plan Exercises and Go Forward Plan
- Conclusion and Suggested Next Steps
Accelerator Course Dates: Mar 1 – Apr 9, 2021
It all starts with a clear vision and compelling values. This 6-week Accelerator, hosted by Brandon Schaefer the creator of the Prioritized Leader Suite, will solidify the “why” of your organization. The sessions are designed to objectively evaluate where you are and the needed recalibration of priorities to see greater levels of health, productivity, and profitability. This approach allows for a common language, clarity of goals and outcomes, and increased focus and discipline from all involved.
Start 2021 with the power of purpose!
What’s the perspective that’s needed to achieve success in business today?
First, we find that great leaders have a vision that’s bigger than themselves.
Secondly, they have the unique ability to be both humble and direct.
They both encourage and empower those around them, while speaking truth and confronting reality as they see it.
This allows leaders to confront the brutal facts of today, yet keep an unwavering hope in the future (taken from Jim Collins’ book: Good to Great).
A leader who lives out the right perspective brings inspiration, energy, collaboration and focus to those around them.
Level Five Leaders (a term coined by author John Maxwell) bring about a greater good than the individual members could ever do on their own.
They lead with humble confidence as well as courageous action.
This is the perspective that’s needed to go after greatness in business today.
Brandon is the founder, CEO of Five Capitals. He works with business leaders and owners, offering coaching and consulting – helping them to change their lives and grow their business. Through biblical application, the focus is helping them live an integrated life, discover a “life to the full” and increase their spiritual and strategic confidence in the workplace. Brandon has coached hundreds of individuals, groups and couples over the years. A sought-after speaker all over the world, he has engaged with thousands through workshops and conferences, as business / church leaders seek to benefit from the initiatives core concepts.
Brandon is a graduate from Iowa State University in International Business, Agricultural Business and Spanish. After graduating, Brandon worked for Motorola in Glasgow, Scotland and then Eli Lilly and Company in Indianapolis in their strategic marketing departments respectively.
After years in the corporate world, Brandon felt called to work in the local church. Since then he’s completed a Master’s Degree in Leadership from Indiana Wesleyan University and a Master’s Degree in Biblical Studies from Asbury Seminary. In ministry, Brandon served as the Adult Discipleship Pastor at East 91st Street Christian Church in Indianapolis and most recently as the Pastor of Discipleship, Leadership and Outreach Ministries at Southland Christian Church in Lexington, KY.
Brandon has a passion for developing leaders and serves as a coach for a number of different non-profit and organizational leaders. He’s a gifted discipler, leader, strategic planner, Myers-Briggs / Enneagram guru and loves seeing people reach their full potential.
He lives in Pawleys Island, SC and is married to his lovely wife T.J. and they have three daughters, Eva, Teagan and Hazel.
- 6 Weeks of Training
- The Prioritized Leader Assessment (Download Sample)
- The Purpose Module Participants Guide
- Unlimited access to the Purpose Module Videos (7 videos)
- 3 Group Zoom Calls with Brandon Schaefer (SME)
- 3 One-on-one calls with your consultant – Jeff Kincaid
- Documented Professional and Organizational Goals
- SESSION 1 | The Opportunity to be a Purpose-Driven Company
This session defines purpose and the questions necessary to live and lead from a place of purpose.
- SESSION 2 | Key Components of a Purpose-Led Organization
This session teaches how clear vision and compelling values create a purposeful culture that can bring unlimited good to the world.
- SESSION 3 | The Brand is your Guide
This session walks through the vehicles, vocabulary and valuation that drive great companies toward a solid purpose.
- SESSION 4 | Brand Problems and Pitfalls
This session examines five pitfalls and four common realities for your company to navigate through in order to build a strong brand.
- SESSION 5 | Walking it Out: From Brand Concept to Customer Focused
This session explores putting your company’s purpose into action to serve your customers.
- SESSION 6 | Reflect and Discuss with Others
This session walks through talking to the right people to process what you are learning. Explore how leaders grow through purposeful conversations with key people.
- SESSION 7 | Action Plan
This session describes the four sections of creating an action plan for organizational and personal transformation.
The Prioritized Leader – Regular Course
High levels of influence endure only with the successful (and consistent) reflection and recalibration of one’s priorities. This continual realignment allows the best leaders to keep the most important at the forefront, cutting through the constant barrage of tasks, activities, interruptions and urgent requests.
Introducing The Prioritized Leader, a new tool for modern leaders who are actively solving rising leadership challenges within a business.
This new resource for leaders help leaders to identify their current priorities, obtain guidance on how to correctly order those priorities, and spread the impact of the priorities throughout
It’s about knowing and living the “why” of your organization, being able to articulate a clear and compelling future. The currency is vision and values.
The level of health and productivity we have with our colleagues and connections. The currency here is encouragement and accountability.
Discerning how fast (or slow) the organization needs to move to sustain long-term success, capitalize on opportunities, and preserve capital. The currency is time and energy.
Choosing a growth mindset, staying open to creative solutions and new
ideas. The currency is insight and innovation.
The effective management, investment and release of an organization’s resources. The currency is dollars and cents.
- A survey and report that identifies your priorities.
- A coaching guide and workbook that enables you to take action and move forward.
- Action plans to eradicate negative response patterns and destructive leadership behaviors throughout the organization.
- A methodology to build a pipeline of future leaders within your organization.
- Insights into the strengths, weaknesses and blindspots of their priorities that are actually sabotaging the results you want to see.
- Increased confidence, productivity and efficiency.
- Increased health, productivity and profitability of the organization.
- Increased team clarity, alignment, focus and movement within the organization.
The Prioritized Leadership Suite Testimonials
“The Prioritized Leader Suite offered simple, yet profound, leadership concepts, which instantly brought clarity, insight and understanding as to why so much conflict was happening within the company. Suddenly, we had incredible team-clarity, a shared common language and (after working through the Five Priorities) what needed to happen to get us all on the same page.”
-Tim Urmston, Co-Founder & CEO, The Seek Company
“ Where we previously felt confused and frustrated, we now are aligned, energized and focused — I enjoy leading my “new” team. Although my business was my primary reason for the coaching, I’m a way better leader. After working through my “The Prioritized Leader Report,” every week I’m now engaging with the videos and workbook, which is enabling me to take new ground in all five of the priorities both for me and my business.”
-Scot Sustad, CEO, Digital Hot Sauce, Inc.